Shipping & Returns
Goods that are found to have a manufacturing fault on receipt by the customer within a 24 hours period from delivery date will be exchanged free of charge subject to inspection by Paprsky. After this time, faulty goods will be sent back to the Manufacturer for inspection.
Any carriage costs incurred by the customer on returning the faulty goods will be reimbursed in full providing the item can be verified as faulty.
Any goods damaged in transit should be signed for as "DAMAGED" upon delivery. Goods should then be checked immediately and in the event of any shortage, loss or damage, the company and carriers must be notified at once by telephone, and subsequently such notification must be confirmed in writing within 24 hours.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Authorised payments do not necessarily mean than an order will be processed. We use fraud checking agencies who may advise that an authorised payment is a high fraud risk. We reserve the right to cancel such orders.
Cancelling an order
Once we’ve received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order after payment, you must inform by phone and email within 24 hours of your payment, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your cancellation, provided if the goods are supplied before cancellation, then you are required to return the goods same day, in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any postal / tax charges incurred when returning the goods to us, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side in which case we pay transport costs.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
We aim to dispatch orders placed by 2 pm the same day, for next day delivery for domestic customers. However, we ask that you allow 3 to 5 Working Days for delivery during busy periods. The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate and should not be taken as a guarantee. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock.
We carry a vast range of stock for all items on our website; however there are times when we receive an influx of orders for a particular product that results in us having to replenish our stock from suppliers. In situations where this occurs, items are normally dispatched within 10 to 15 Working Days and a member of our customer services team will be in touch to inform you of any delays.
We are happy to ship products to our overseas customers; however do keep in mind that all orders are charged in currencies stated on our website, on site currency conversion values are to be used for reference only and are not a true representation of the current market conversion rates. We will always notify of any additional carriage costs and you will be contacted by a member of our customer services team.
For clarification, Please contact us through phone or email for delivery address and logistics preferences. If you're considering placing an order that requires a delivery outside India and need any more information please get in touch.
Shipping methods can vary depending on your part of the world, however we only use reputable companies such as; TNT, FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX etc. In all instances parcels are sent securely and are tracked where possible so we know the location of every item from leaving our depot to arriving at your door, you can ask for a tracking number at any time after an item has been sent. On very rare occasions parcels may take a little longer to arrive due to harsh weather, holidays and other unforeseen circumstances, we ask for patience in these times & assure you we will endeavor to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on industrialtool.shop is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc., we cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract.