Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Paprsky Online Store
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before you submit your order on this Site. By placing an order on this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions with immediate effect.
Customer Account Registration
- User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User ID and Password and user shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password.
- User must be 18+years older to access this website. Any user registering as a minor and placing the orders, those orders shall not be processed unless correction is made by the user.
- User agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while account registration as a new customer.
- User account with any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or not in accordance with the terms & conditions set here shall be terminated.
- Users shall access the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- Users shall provide accurate and proper delivery address, Paprsky shall not be responsible at the time of delivery for inaccurate address entered by users.
Terms of Sale
- All orders placed are subject to availability of the product.
- Order processing shall start once the payment is received from your credit/debit card/account.
- Standard payment check is required by our banks prior receiving the payment, which usually takes 2-3 days of processing. Users shall wait till we get approval from our banks for the payment received.
- Orders are processed on First Come First Basis. If the product becomes unavailable prior receiving the payment in our account, Paprsky shall notify the buyer and schedule the earliest possible delivery.
- Paprsky reserves right to cancel bulk orders or multiple purchases at sole discretion where a manual order is required for payments to our bank account and extra documentation required for customs clearance purpose. In such cases, users shall submit order manually by contacting our sales team.
- International Users must select USD as the currency of transaction while making purchases through this site. The payment shall be made through international bank only for such orders. Any order received internationally and payment made by user from any other country, the order shall be cancelled with immediate effect.
- Users shall be responsible for payment and shipping address for international orders for customs clearance process. For international orders payment credit/debit card/bank account country should be similar to the shipping destination country.
- Domestic orders shall be paid using any currency, preferably INR to currency conversion charges.
User agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless paprsky, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs including any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using the User account details.
Papsky make our best efforts to ensure that the product descriptions and set prices are accurate. However, typographical error may occur. If it is discovered by us that the mentioned price or description of the product at which you placed the order is incorrect, you will be informed by us at the earliest. In case, paprsky doesn't identify the error, users may contact us, we shall make corrections with immediate effect. Users have the option to go for an exchange or cancel the order if the product does not fulfill the customers need.
Paprsky shall not be responsible for
- supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it or making payment as required
- your use of or your inability to use the ordered product
- your loss of or inability to do business or similar as a result of our inability to deliver the product to you
- any action/event which is beyond our reasonable control
If you are not satisfied with any products that you have purchased using our Site, you should contact us through email "firstname.lastname@example.org". Any dispute arising needs 45- 60 Working days after proper notification for resolution before entering into any legal obligations.
Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).